About the client:
The Institute of Managers and Leaders (IML) is a non-profit Membership organisation with more than 11,000 Members.
The Institute is the essential organisation for professional managers and leaders, for emerging leaders and for students thinking about their leadership future across Australia and New Zealand
About the role:
IML are looking for an individual with an interest in leadership and management with strong stakeholder management skills to join their team as the Education Events Development Coordinator.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the Continuing Professional Development program nationally. This involves the end to end logistics of the events along with researching and developing content by working closely with key stakeholders.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Deliver the number of events as outlined in the budget, delivering to the agreed KPIs
- Research ‘management and leadership’ industry trends, competitor activity, gaps in the market and opportunities to raise IML’s profile
- Produce emails, web pages and flyers for CPD events, ensuring messaging highlights benefits of attending and learning outcomes
- Identify opportunities to engage Members and raise the IML profile
- Previous experience in a research or content development role
- Minimum of college or TAFE level qualifications in event management or business
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.