- New opportunity to work for the RSPCA NSW – based in Yagoona
- Lead the set up, launch and ongoing management of the new Education Centre
- Must be a confident, strong relationship builder and successful at creating commercial opportunities
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals; New South Wales (RSPCA NSW) is a not-for-profit organisation in Australia that cares for, treats, protects and rehomes animals across the state. They run seven shelters and three veterinary hospitals in NSW as well as working with volunteer branches and their strong mission is to prevent cruelty to animals by actively promoting their care and protection.
This is an exciting time to join RSPCA NSW, with their new capital projects in the works, this new role will assist in making history.
The Education Centre Manager is an exciting and new position with RSPCA NSW. It will feature an impressive 120 seat auditorium and three meeting rooms, to be promoted to internal and external customers.
The role is fully accountable for the Centre’s operational, financial and program deliverables. Through engagement with the RSPCA NSW’s leadership team and key internal stakeholders, this person will develop systems and processes and execute plans in alignment with their strategy.
The position will be responsible for the Centre’s overall success and financial sustainability. Initially you will be responsible for setting up all operations of the centre, create processes, systems, and procedures and take leadership of the facilities. The education Centre Manager will be responsible for the maximum and efficient usage to ensure a profitable commercial operation and an outstanding customer (both internal and external) experience.
Within the next three to four months the successful candidate will have established and launched the new Education Centre. Once successfully launched, and operational procedures are mastered, you will work collaboratively with other RSPCA NSW stakeholders to coordinate the flow of operations while actively growing a pipeline of external commercial customers to achieve sustainable income.
RSPCA NSW is going through a period of exciting growth and opportunity and we are looking for a passionate, driven, outcomes focused person to bring the Education Centre to life and see it functioning at its potential.
You will be excited to walk in at the establishment phase and project manage the launch and take responsibility for the ongoing success. We are looking for someone who is hands on, can demonstrate their experience in managing similar projects and has strong commercial acumen.
Those who work for RSPCA NSW have a deep respect for animal welfare and happy to be hands on and adaptable to ensure their mission is upheld.
Success factors of the role
- Excellent customer relationship and stakeholder management skills with focus on customer experience, best practice, and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated accountability, an entrepreneurial mindset and approach to running the operation
- Confident working autonomously
- Strong administrative skills and a high level of computer literacy
- Ability to research key target markets and new opportunities, reporting and decision-making skills with a results-driven focus.
- Proven experience with process improvement and change management
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, or know the perfect person, please apply swiftly and directly to the advertisement with your full resume and tailored cover letter addressing your relevant skills and experience for the position.
If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People (email@example.com).