About the client:
The Australasian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine (ASUM) is a multidisciplinary society whose mission is to advance the clinical practice of diagnostic medical ultrasound for the highest standards of patient care.
The primary role of ASUM is to assist in the dissemination of scientific information, to provide education and to set standards of practice in this continually developing specialty.
About the role:
ASUM are looking for a proactive and administrative focused person to join their team in Chatswood as the Administration Assistant: Education – Part Time
You will be responsible for providing support to all the facets of the education programs that ASUM offer their members.
This role is 2.5 days with flexibility around the days paying $50k including super as a FTE.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responding to member enquiries via phone
- Manage the department’s email inbox
- Assist the team with database management
- Book travel and accommodation for examiners
- Scanning and filing documents
- General administration support to the team where required
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.