- Experience in/knowledge of counselling theory including crisis intervention, grief and bereavement and solution focused therapy.
- Skills and experience in group work and psycho-social assessment.
- Ability to engage, empathise with and sensitively address the concerns of carers and clients from a diverse range of circumstances and experiences.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a key part of a multidisciplinary team including: team members and local service providers.
- Demonstrated high level of verbal, written and interpersonal communication.
- Knowledge of dementia and the caring role.
Early Intervention Facilitator
|Job Title:||Early Intervention Facilitator|
|Contact Name:||Sadie Kelly|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 12:00|