Sydney City location
$70k including super
About the client
The Outdoor Media Association (OMA) is a not-for-profit peak body for the Out of Home (OOH) advertising industry.
About the role
The OMA are looking for a highly organized, personable and professional EA to join their small, friendly team. The Executive Assistant will offer a high-level administrative support and diary management for the CEO.
About the Person
This role would suit an experienced administrator looking for a step up or an PA/EA who enjoys working for a small collaborative team. You will be calm, confident and resilient and enjoy the challenge of working with a busy, forward thinking CEO.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the CEO’s diary for meetings (internal and external) and daily tasks
- Book travel and accommodation
- Attend meetings, take minutes and format the agenda
- Collaborate with the CEO in the development of presentations for meetings and events
- Drafting and formatting letters and documents
- Organize and coordinate financial information, liaise with the outsourced finance company
- A high-level initiative and strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Proven ability to draft timely and accurate correspondence, minutes and compile reports
- The ability to communicate well, both spoken and written
- Demonstrated capacity to work with minimal supervision
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Experience in providing high quality secretarial and administrative support
You will be working with a small team of people who describe themselves as diverse and quirky. There motto is “Spirited and Smart with Humour and Heart” which they live up to every day. APPLY now or contact Emma or Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.