- CBD location
- Work/life balance + competitive salary
- Build relationships with donors and supporters
About the organisation
Lifeline is a national charity providing all Australians experiencing a personal crisis with access to 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention services.
The Donor/Supporter Services Coordinator is the first point of contact for all donor enquiries via phone and email and will deliver donor support and stewardship utilising listening skills and empathy.
- Responsible for donation phone line
- Manage fundraising email inbox and action all requests
- Provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders
- Help develop supporter contact and data management processes
- Database maintenance and donation processing
- Importing and exporting of data
Skills & Attributes
- Supporter relations / customer service experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Experience with CRM systems – Salesforce is desirable
- Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Practical understanding of fundraising a plus
- Access to salary packaging
- Help grow and shape the donor services team
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.