Donor Relations Officer
- Assist the development of fundraising streams; Major donors, Bequests, Grants
- Opportunity for personal growth and development under strong mentors
- Flexible working arrangements- based in Parramatta nearby public transport with the option to work from home
This national charity works with Indigenous, isolated and remote communities across 85% of Australia to provide much needed support and assistance.
This role will coordinate supporter and donor relationships, increase the number of confirmed bequests and support of major donors, and assist with the grant writing program and fundraising events.
This is an opportunity to be mentored and develop professionally as you will report into an experienced National Fundraising Manager with strong expertise.
- Development and retention of individual donors
- Increase number of confirmed bequests through active promotion
- Establish a targeted grant writing program
- Increase the number of major donors
- Participation in peer to peer fundraising activities
- Experience and an ability to ask for money
- Experience in managing donors and fundraising relationships in not-for-profit environments
- Demonstrable experience in increasing fundraising revenue
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders at various levels
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Career progression – Potential to grow the portfolio
- Learn how to ‘do’ fundraising well under the guidance of well known leaders
- Work life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any questions please contact Kristina on 9093 4911 or Kristina@beaumontpeople.com.au
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis