Oversee and build donor stewardship plans across a diverse Fundraising portfolio including annual appeals, regular giving, community giving, events and mid-value.
- Well known, established Foundation in the education sector
- Brand new role within a highly successful and supportive team
- Sydney Harbour location
The Donor Relations Manager is responsible for, planning and delivering the regular giving, community, digital and mid-level fundraising programs. The role will also develop and implement the stewardship program and donor events program.
- Work collaboratively with the Director and Foundation colleagues in delivering the annual and regular giving program, mid-level giving program and community and digital giving programs.
- Plan and develop an effective regular giving program.
- Develop and implement a robust Stewardship Program, which aims to connect, engage with, and nurture the support of key donors, requiring a segmented, systematic and multifaceted stewardship program.
- Drive and support the overall growth of unique donors and number of donations to the Foundation on an annual basis.
- Lead the engagement and cultivation of mid-level donors to the Foundation.
- Manage key donor-related events, including bespoke gatherings and mid-to-large scale engagements on an annual basis.
- Provide general writing support for fundraising related collateral, the website and other key channels, in collaboration with the Marketing and Communications department.
- Coordinate and supports all community-based and digital giving channels i.e., gifts in memorial, fundraising drives, online giving and other related activities.
- Identify and refer prospective major donors and bequest prospects to the Director and Development Manager from various fundraising programs within the portfolio.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage an annual giving program.
- Ability to develop and implement a systematic stewardship program.
- Event management, including a high level of organisational skills.
- Ability to manage a group of mid-level donors.
- Excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to effectively manage and influence a range of key internal and external stakeholders;
- Highly developed customer service skills and the ability to confidently present to small groups.
- Possess a strong work ethic, sense of humour, resilience, creativity, analytical skills and willingness to collaborate.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button below.