- Based in the Sydney CBD
- Working for a well-established Education Provider
- Paying $107,000 package with parking available onsite.
This Donor Relations Communications Specialist will provide communications support to their development team and major donors. This person will work strategically with their development team to come up with new ideas and ways to thank their donors. This person will have excellent written skills and will be comfortable in preparing briefing documents, working with the research team to prepare reports, hosting private events for their donors and also writing communications to thank their donors for support.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
- Create ad design stewardship reports and communications in a digital format for VIP donors
- Manage the relationship with the respective international Foundations (Hong Kong, USA, and UK) in conjunction with the Manager of Donor Relations
- Manage the preparations, collection, recording and reporting of data for the purpose of donor communications, collateral, research and historical reference
- Manage the Donor Recognition Societies
- Providing administration support, liaise with other areas of the company on their behalf, attend committee meetings, and organise events on behalf of the committee
- Donor relationship management; manage a portfolio of donors, including specialty stewardship, specific donor queries and donor engagement
- Produce stewardship reports to donors
The Communications Specialist is accountable for the implementation of donor relations strategies and projects. The position is expected to consult and collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders across the business.
Qualifications & experience;
- Excellent both written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant communications, public relations or events experience
- Excellent project management skills with the capacity to manage competing priorities, maintain attention to detail and to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with diplomacy and tact for problem solving
- Solid written and verbal skills with a capacity to explain complex problems/solutions in a clear, transparent and compelling manner
- Ability to work independently on agreed to tasks as well as being a productive member of a high performing team
- Demonstrated experience working with data bases for reporting and analyse, strong analytical skills
- Opportunity to work with one of the best fundraising teams in Australia
- Parking on site
- Work for a dynamic team that promotes career progression
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume below. For more information, please call Claire, 02 9093 4938.