- Ryde, North shore, public transport & parking available
- Proactively engage fundraisers - take ownership!
- Develop your career in a leading charity
About the organisation
This leading health charity is not only the voice for people but supports their families and carers, and provides support services, education and information nationally.
The Senior Fundraising Coordinator will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service to all donors and the public that are engaged in fundraising activities.
- Provide exceptional customer service and donor care to all supporters who fundraise
- Respond to all supporters’ enquiries and offer expert guidance to new donors
- Coordinate all inbound communication via multiple platforms including the fundraising hotline, SMS, general enquiries and event registrations
- Assist the fundraising team to develop engaging scripts and facilitate all outbound phone calls to past and current donors
- Assist in recruiting, training and inspiring volunteers to become charity champions for certain fundraising campaigns
- Track results and compile reports of all incoming and outbound donor communications
- Advise donors about fundraising campaigns and the services being delivered nationally
- Adapt strategic plans to achieve fundraising targets
Skills & Attributes
- Tertiary qualifications in Fundraising or Events is desirable but not essential
- Strong experience in a customer service, telephone sales/support role or fundraising
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in establishing the 1st touch point with donors or customers
- Compassionate and empathetic approach on the phone
Strong team environment, passionate, collaborative, hardworking, positive, committed to results
You will have the satisfaction of knowing that your work has a real impact on families across Australia.
- Opportunities for professional development
- Salary packaging available
- Flexible work environment
Don’t delay! Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.