Work for an international charity that raises funds for work across Australia and around the world.
As Donor Engagement Officer, you will actively grow the number of mid-value, major donors and confirmed bequestors through nurturing existing relationships, as well as identifying and cultivating new relationships including trust and foundations.
- Oversee and deliver the Major Gifts and Gifts in Wills program and strategies
- Support with developing innovative strategies to acquire, grow and retain bequestors/mid-value/major donors and trust and foundations through research and identifying prospects on supporter base
- Develop and implement activities to identify and convert leads within the CRM through targeted outbound calls and campaigns
- Work to manage and develop the donor journey and donor communication plans to enhance engagement and commitment
- Coordinate campaigns to drive growth, engagement and retention of donors i.e. supporter surveys, conversion campaigns
- Monitor campaign performances to ensure the effectiveness of campaigns and offer recommendations to improve
- Implement donor care activities to steward relationships effectively i.e. visits, calls, events, letters, conversion packs
Skills & Attributes
- A background in fundraising / marketing or sales
- Understanding of delivering successful relationship outcomes
- Experience delivering engagement activities including events
- Ability to perform high volume of outbound supporter calls
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills and can build rapport easily
- Confident, enthusiastic and resilient
- Exceptional project management skills
- High level communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience working with CRMs
- Be a team player with the ability to collaborate
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
For any questions please contact Kristina on 9093 4911 or email Kristina@beaumontpeople.com.au
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis