- Communications & Campaigns Manager
- Full-time Permanent position
- $105k + super
- Complimentary tickets to the Theatre
This Not-for-Profit organisation is committed to building creative capacity in the community through publications and events that offer life-long learning as well as experiences tailored to schools.
They create and share stories with the audience that provide opportunities for reflection, revelation, and joy. They share their work widely through regional, national, and international theatre tours, partnerships, and outreach activities.
About the role
We are looking for a Communications and Campaigns Manager to join a creative, dynamic and fun (but also professional!) team. You would be responsible for understanding and developing creative communications campaigns based on data-driven discoveries directed at specific audiences.
About the person
The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about the NFP, theatre, and cultural sector. You will be an experienced campaign manager with strengths in story telling.
You will be passionate about creating high quality engaging communications content. You will harness your curiosity to analyse data and deliver insights that will inform communications strategies.
- Work with the Philanthropy team and Marketing Department to develop, implement and maintain a strategic communication plan
- Develop motivating content for digital and printed material
- Develop effective relationships with key creatives and artists that will enable storytelling
- Develop, manage and implement effective ‘ask’, ‘thank’, ‘report’, ‘repeat’ communication cycles suitable for mass communications to the donor pool
- Identify opportunities, collect data, stories, and evidence that will enable donor reporting, program profiling, and demonstration of donor impact
- Establish and maintain relationships with donors and look after their personal engagement plans
- Report on campaigns and fundraising targets
- Define target audiences, segments, and communication mediums based on analytical information from dynamic predictive modeling, past campaigns, and current marketing initiatives
- Experience in developing and managing direct mail fundraising communications
- An engaging and curious storyteller with excellent copywriting skills
- Strengths in data-led decision making and the ability to use donor insight to inform strategy
- Strong customer database experience
- Excellent communication, relationship management, and negotiation skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications