- Alexandria location, Green Square station
- Work/life balance
- Data entry and customer service
About the organisation
This international development organisation working towards eliminating avoidable illness across the globe.
The Donations and Database Coordinator is responsible for the processing of donations from all sources, and providing an excellent level of supporter servicing.
- Providing supporter servicing including telephone and written enquiries
- Donations processing
- Maintain the Raisers Edge database
- Contribute to the team and collaborate
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in Customer Service role
- Experience working with CRM databases
- Experience working within an Accounts receivable role would be advantageous
- Experience working with Raisers Edge highly regarded
Growing team, passionate, forward thinking, friendly
- Work / life balance
- Salary packaging
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.