With record growth in fundraising, this is a challenging and exciting opportunity to be part of a team of dedicated Donation and Database professionals.
Alexandria location, Green Square station
Data entry and customer service
About the organization
The Fred Hollows Foundation is a non-profit aid organisation working towards eliminating avoidable blindness across the globe.
Efficient and accurate processing of donations and providing an excellent level of customer service over the telephone.
- Providing excellent level of customer servicing including telephone and written enquiries
- Processing of donations from multiple sources
- Updating the Raisers Edge database
- Contributing to the team and collaborating with other stakeholders
Skills & Attributes
- Passionate about elite customer service
- Experience in data entry
- Experience working with Raisers Edge not essential but highly regarded
- Basic to Intermediate excel skills
- Eye for detail
- Training to further existing skills
- Work / life balance
- Salary Packaging
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis. Applications must include a cover letter addressing the criteria.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.