This is a full time (Mon-Fri 9-5) ongoing temporary role that could go permanent for the right person. You must be available immediately to apply for this role.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Providing supporter care to supporters and general public, including supporting fundraising and campaigning activity
- Responding to enquiries (via telephone, email and mail) from supporters and the public about animal welfare issues and the charity's work
- Processing of internet, mail and telephone donations, batching and banking donations
- Updating supporter records in the database, updating change of address, return to senders, communication preferences, payment details
- Ensuring data integrity throughout all processes
- Following through on donor enquiries
- Researching to effectively respond to a wide range of issues and to support the campaigns team
To be successful in this role it is important that you enjoy providing exceptional levels of customer service, are able to research answers to supporters questions and place a high value on attention to detail and accuracy when working with databases.
To be considered for this role, it is important that you have:
- Previous donor administration or supporter care experience
- A fantastic phone manner
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to research facts and put together effective clear responses on a wide range of issues
- Strong attention to detail