• Opportunity to contribute to an international development organization
• Close to the train station
• Located in Rosebery, full time and permanent position
The Donations and Database Coordinator is an integral part of the Regular Giving team at the Fred Hollows Foundation, where they are working hard to eliminate avoidable blindness by 2020.
This person will contribute towards their growing Regular Giving program by providing database and administrative support. You will be required to work as part of the team to assist with managing and reporting on their regular giving pledge runs and follow up processes.
The Donations and Database Coordinator will work with other supporter services and fundraising teams and provide support to donors through their donation line.
If you enjoy customer service over the phone, love working with databases, have strong verbal and written communication skills and would enjoy the opportunity to represent the brand then please apply.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
• Respond to and action all donor enquiries within a time deadline
• Ensure data integrity is maintained and all donor’s contact and payment details are valid
• To contribute and be involved in their retention programs
• Following through on donor enquiries and provide constructive feedback to improve service
• Effectively manage the pledge run and fundraising campaign data, providing regular reports to other teams
• Assist with the overall efficiency of the Raisers Edge database, including troubleshooting day to day operational issues.
• As a key member of the team you will be required to make a contribution and provide continuous improvement ideas
To be successful in this role it is important that you have a genuine interest in the passion and heart of the Fred Hollows Foundation and enjoy providing exceptional levels of customer service to all supporters. You will place a high value on attention to detail and accuracy when working with databases and possess an analytical approach to database management.
To be considered for this role, it is important that you have:
o A professional phone manner
o Superior written and verbal communication skills
o Strong attention to detail
o Strong Microsoft Excel skills- intermediate to advanced
o A strong knowledge of databases and interpreting data
If you are interested in this role and possess strong relevant skills and a genuine interest in the cause, we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply:
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
To apply please send a cover letter, expressing your interest in the role along with your full resume.
For more information please contact Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.