- Broad invoice processing and customer service role!
- CBD location
- Competitive salary packaging
The Australian Cancer Research Foundation’s mission is to outsmart cancer by providing world-class scientists with the equipment they need to improve prevention, diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer.
As part of the Community Engagement team you are responsible for providing exceptional customer service to new and existing supporters, ensuring timely donation processing and receipting and maintaining the integrity of our donor database.
- Processing all Community Engagement donation details into CRM database Salesforce.com
- Updating Salesforce records with correspondence, phone calls and emails received
- Responding to enquiries from donors, supporters and the general public
- Providing first line customer support to donors and fundraisers
- Day to day management of ACRF Volunteers
- Assist the ACRF team in their mission to outsmart cancer
Skills & Attributes
- Experience inputting/processing data into Salesforce.com platform or similar CRM database
- Confident with Microsoft Office suite of products in particular Excel
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets and data with good attention to detail
- Integrity and accuracy of information capturing in the donor database
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills with strong customer service
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.