About the role
In this role you will develop and implement person-centred plans and programs for living skills, community participation, pre-vocational skills, and recreation activities in this community based center based in the Northern Beaches.
This is a full time, permanent role based in the Northern Beaches, Monday - Friday set hours.
A bit about you
You will bring a passion for working with individuals with a disability, along with a strong commitment focusing on choice, respect and inclusion for people living with a disability. You will also have;
- Certificate III In Disability Work or other qualifications relevant to supporting people with disabilities.
- Demonstrated experience working with people with additionals needs, supporting them to achievement their personal goals
- Ability to build and maintain strong and respectful relationships with participants, their carers and external community stakeholders.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience using a Client Management System and maintaining high quality data records.
- Hold a unrestricted NSW driver's licence and be open to undertaking pre employment checks including WWCC and national police check
- Do something you love and change people’s lives while joining an established and values driven organisation.
- SCAHDS level 3 + nfp salary packaging.
- Supportive and collaborative workplace culture.
- Opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding role with excellent professional develop potentials.
Are you interested?
If so apply today by submitting your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role. For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.