Coordinate the Disability Program and ensure the NDIS support services are implemented, effective, efficient and operational. Provide leadership to the disability support workers. Develop strong relationships, encouraging open communication with participants and their support networks to assess and implement services to meet their needs.
- Coordinate the NDIS Support Services Program
- Provide leadership and supervision to support workers.
- Conduct assessments with NDIS participants, prepare and organise the signing of Service Agreements and schedule of supports in line with their NDIS funding.
- Liaise with NDIS Local Area Coordinators (LACs) and planners as required.
- Prepare and send the participant support profiles to the scheduling consultant.
- Manage participant Service Bookings in the NDIA myPlace Portal.
- Proactively monitor the consumption of participant budgets for Support Categories / Items
- Maintain Service Agreements and Schedule of Supports
- Proactively manage changes in participant's needs or circumstances.
- Collaborate with the scheduling consultant for scheduling of service queries and rostering in a timely manner.
- Ability to identify solutions based on changing needs using a person-centred approach and organise a review of support if needed.
- Attend networking events and support the growth of client numbers and revenue.
- Follow relevant policies and procedures including safe work practices and take reasonable care of own and others health, safety and wellness.
- Prepare reports and quotes for the participant's NDIS plan review meetings.
- Ability to negotiate with all stakeholders.
- Excellent and demonstrated customer service knowledge and skills.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications, and data entry. As well as an ability to learn and adapt to new computer systems.
- Strong phone, verbal and face to face communication skills along with active listening
- Strong knowledge of current Disability sector including the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Ability to problem solve and come up with solutions that benefit all stakeholders.
- National Criminal History Check (obtained in the last 6 months) with no disclosable outcomes, Current Working with Children Check
- Current NSW driver’s license
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Training