Your Side is a leading provider of support services for older people, people living with a disability, mental illness and carers. They are an NDIS and Aged Care Registered Provider based in 5 locations across Sydney.
Your Side’s vision is that every life can be a good one and that they will enrich lives, by delivering supports and services to enhance health and wellness. Your Side’s unique Total Care Model reduces the burden of co-ordinating care for clients and their families.
Building on a 30 year history, Your Side has successfully responded to the changing marketplace and following a successful proof of concept the Board has invested significantly in a growth acceleration strategy. Your Side has experienced a 31% growth in revenue since 2016 with a further projected growth of 57% in 2019.
The Director - Business Growth forms part of the executive team and will execute and operationalize the growth acceleration strategy that has been endorsed by the board. With a mandate to diversify and grow the funding base and develop new and existing services and customer segments you will have oversight for the following areas:
- Bid/grant management
- Sales and customer acquisition
- Brand & PR management
- Partnership management
- Mergers and acquisitions
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced and evolving environment that thinks like a start-up and places a high priority on team work and accountability. Furthermore, you will be able to:
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Network and develop positive relationships.
- Meet deadlines and produce quality work under pressure.
- Solve business problems
- Lead a small team
- Minimum undergraduate degree in Business, Commerce, Social Sciences or related field. Or other tertiary qualification with significant relevant experience at a senior level.
- Achieved success in identifying multiple funding streams that have grown sustainable business opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering strategic growth plans.
- Demonstrated success leading commercial negotiations
- Demonstrated achievement in meeting business growth strategies.
- Knowledge of government departments, organisations and service providers across the community services sector.
- Understanding of the opportunities and challenges of the community services sector, including reforms agenda.
- Previous experience and knowledge of disability, aged care and mental health would be advantageous.
- Current Driver Licence.
To request a full position description please email Liska Turner at email@example.com.
Applications need to include a current resume and a cover letter that addresses your suitability for the role.
This is a priority appointment and applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
To submit an application please click APPLY.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.