Full Job Description
- Great opportunity to join a well-known brand
- Full time permanent position
- Flexibility available
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Be part of a fun, national team in funky Surry Hills offices close to public transport & cafes
- Sydney based
Our client is an independent environmental advocacy organisation supported by around 30,000 members. The work they do leverages their strong base to build a mass movement for climate action and nature conservation in Australia. Since 1976, they’ve stood at the forefront of the country's most historic campaigns, including the Franklin River, Fraser Island, Tasmanian Forests, James Price Point in the Kimberley and numerous World Heritage Areas. Today, they're training a new generation of environmental leaders with a sophisticated community organizing program, while building support for effective and lasting change through our communications. Australia's natural environment and the life it supports is its great advantage and exists to protect it.
The Direct Marketing Specialist is responsible for delivering our direct mail and telemarketing campaigns, working to reduce attrition and increase supporters’ lifetime value, working as a key member of our dynamic and collaborative Membership and Fundraising team.
- Develop and identify campaigns ensuring overall success of the program strategy, covering Direct Mail, regular giving, eDM, & telemarketing with a supporter centric approach
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers, agencies & internally across the team to drive income growth
- Oversight of data segmentation to ensure the success of each appeal
- Brief suppliers, agencies, stakeholders, ensuring appeals are delivered on time & within budget
- Evaluate each campaign, ensuring key learnings are applied to future projects
- Work closely with the team to ensure the donor care journey is executed at a high level
- Working closely with the Direct Marketing Manager and other teams and key stakeholders to deliver shared fundraising and organisational objectives
Position Specific Competencies:
- Experience in working in a direct marketing role, ideally in a not for profit, fundraising environment or agency.
- Ability to consistently achieve positive results by a applying results oriented and proactive approach.
- Demonstrated project management skills with ability to manage multiple campaigns
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed stakeholders’ engagement skills.
- Ability to plan and organise resources, prioritize workload, work independently and as a collaborative team member
- Exceptional numerical and analytical skills
- Passion for the cause and skill to communicate this in a compelling manner.
This is a great opportunity to use your direct marketing skills for a very worthy cause. We would love to hear about your relevant successes in direct marketing and campaign management.
Please send through your up to date resume and covering letter or call Christina Enotiades on (02) 9279 2777 if you have any additional questions.
Don’t delay, applications will be assessed as they are received due to urgency of role. Adverts will be removed upon successful appointment.