- 4 days per week, flexible hours and work from home options
- City, West and South office locations
- Competitive salary packaging
This national charity supports those with health issues across all of Australia and supports them in leading their lives.
The Retention & Digital Fundraising Officer will support with coordination and execution of a range of fundraising campaigns with a strong focus on digital and supporter retention across our direct marketing programs (including regular giving, cash appeals, and lotteries).
- Create and manage email marketing and strategies that will raise the level of supporter communication and retention
- Manage digital retention program including building, scheduling, testing and deployment
- Develop the online fundraising strategy ensuring that digital marketing and social media is producing a growth in fundraising
- Strengthen and optimise electronic direct mail (EDM) strategy and report on results
- Analyse email campaigns and making recommendations for improvement
- Work with data team to conduct retention and attrition analysis
- Make recommendations on list segmentation and targeting
- Mobile/ SMS campaign set up and scheduling
- Relevant experience in fundraising, marketing, communications or related field or within a charity
- Proven experience with email marketing, marketing automation, website content management and web analytics
- Experience in developing strong supporter journeys in fundraising (preferred) or marketing desirable
- Excellent writer and communicator (written and verbal)
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimisation
Team centred culture, collaborative, energetic, strive to come up with new initiatives.
- Career Growth and exposure to a complex program
- Additional monthly leave accrual and annual salary reviews
- Opportunity to integrate with and work in other teams/departments
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis