About the client:
The Australian Podiatry Association NSW & ACT (ApodA) is the membership association for NSW and ACT registered podiatrists. It supports the professional needs of podiatrists and promotes quality foot healthcare within the industry.
About the role:
ApodA is looking for an individual with excellent communications and digital marketing skills to join their small team as the Communications & Marketing Officer.
Reporting to the Executive Officer, you will work independently having ownership and autonomy of the national digital and communications campaigns. You will work closely with 2 consultants who are based off-site; a designer and a writer.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage the EDM schedule including coordinating content
- Support national campaigns such as Foot Health Month, Membership Renewals etc
- Social media updates
- Website management including collating content
- Producing analytics reports
- Promote conferences and upcoming seminars
- Previous experience in a marketing and communications position
- Excellent writing skills
- Digital and content management experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Organised and flexible team player
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.