- Work for an incredible child protection charity
- Competitive Salary
- Brilliant location – located in Ultimo
Work for one of the largest children's charities in Australia. They are passionate about advocating for children and young people in desperate need, and they raise awareness in the quest to find and provide real permanent solutions. This inspiring organisation provides holistic welfare programs for children who may be suffering from, or who are at risk of abuse, neglect, homelessness, poverty, or children at risk at being removed from their parents. Their vision is that all children and young people have caring families in which they can grow safely and fulfill their potential.
We are seeking an experienced Direct Marketer who is responsible for generating income through the acquisition and retention of new and existing cash supporters within the Individual Giving team. You will be building and managing activity across media channels such Direct Mail, Telemarketing and Digital.
- develop and manage the direct marketing cash and mid-value strategy, through all phases: revenue generation, campaign management across acquisition and retention, planning and reporting and program administration
- managing direct marketing campaigns both online and offline
- manage, develop and execute the direct mail fundraising campaigns across acquisition and retention
- manage agency and supplier relationships
- carry out testing and roll out of appropriate techniques, products and campaigns to deliver the Direct Marketing Cash Strategy
- end to end campaign management across all print campaigns
- prepare and manage the direct marketing cash acquisition and appeals income and expenditure budgets
- excellent campaign management skills from conception to evaluation
- an excellent understanding of a range of Direct Marketing techniques and methods
- ideally some experience across cash and mid-value
- experience of managing a Direct Marketing programme across print and digital channels
- a sound understanding of the processes involved in producing fundraising communications across a range of media
- experience liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- creative and innovative with strong attention to detail and an adaptable approach
- demonstrated success in target driven time critical projects
- exceptional communication skills
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis