Manage, develop & grow Direct Marketing fundraising channels as part of a passionate, diverse team for a gorgeous growing humanitarian charity based in inner Sydney. Operational and strategic focus.
The Wayside Chapel has provides unconditional love, care and support for people on and around the streets of Kings Cross and Bondi Beach.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Fundraising, the Direct Marketing Manager will develop, implement and drive strategic direct marketing plans across telemarketing, mobile and digital channels. You will be spearheading supporter engagement by overseeing development, implementation, and monitoring of a supporter communications strategy, managing key supplier and agency relationships and ensuring new fundraising initiatives improve Wayside Chapel’s overall results.
- Develop regular giving, acquisition & retention strategies
- Lead & implement all cultivation activities using direct mail, digital, tele-fundraising and digital channels
- Developing the donor engagement strategy including high value donors
- Provide leadership and guidance, working closely with the Major Gifts Manager to identify prospects
- Ensure outcomes are directly measurable and provide campaign reports/analysis and recommendations for every campaign;
- Manage relevant agency relationships
- Monitor evaluate and report on campaign results and tests across all campaigns
- A few years’ experience in a direct marketing program
- Ideally demonstrated success managing DM appeals in the NFP sector
- Experience developing, implementing, and evaluating multifaceted strategic marketing plans and programs
- Familiar with newer digital & social technologies
- Extensive experience managing acquisition, retention and customer/donor journey programs
- Excellent communications, presentation, mediation and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to effectively develop, manage & motivate a team
- Ability to constructively apply fundraising principles to match Wayside’s culture and values
All inquiries and applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.