You will be responsible for developing and delivering the annual donor recruitment and retention plan to maintain and grow Heart Research Australia’s donor numbers and fundraising income through new and existing channels with a strong emphasis on Digital Acquisition.
- Inspiring organisation
- Report directly to the CEO
- Excellent package, full or part time
Heart Research Australia is a fundraising organisation focused on providing financial support for innovative heart research programs. Heart Research Australia - provides financial support to two Chairs of Cardiology, early career researchers and PhD students.
This fantastic role would suit a hands on, results driven Direct Marketer who is looking for the next step in their career. This role drives both Digital Acquisition and warm Direct Mail and experience with Digital Acquisition (ideally using Facebook) is desirable. You will manage one person.
- Drive the implementation of the five-year growth strategy for Regular Giving using Digital Acquisition/Telemarketing
- Develop and implement strategies to acquire new donors
- Project manage warm and cold direct marketing processes from beginning to end including liaison with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Develop and deliver annual retention plans for both existing and new donors
- Oversee the development and implementation of a welcome program to new supporters
- Work with the Communications Executive to develop appropriate messaging, theming and story development for fundraising related communications – online and offline
- Analyse and evaluate fundraising data to drive acquisition and retention strategies
- Undertake data analysis to obtain data insights to inform the strategy and plans
- Manage the monthly fundraising income report
- Develop and manage expense budgets and income projections and provide performance reports
- Line manage one
- Proven experience within direct marketing
- Experience within Digital Acquisition
- Proven background in the execution of direct marketing campaigns
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to interpret data insights into strategic direction
- Proven experience working with acquisition and retention channels
- Sound knowledge of and experience with databases
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a small organisation
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis