7 month, Full-time contract
$65,000 + Super + Access to FBT (FTE)
This National health based charity support individuals and their families to access support & life-saving treatments. They also invest in education and scientific research. Fundraising is crucial to the work they do and this role will play a key part in that.
Reporting to the Senior Acquisition & Retention Manager, the role of Direct Marketing Executive will assist with the development and coordination of renewal, acquisition and conversion activities, eDM and direct mail appeals and campaigns.
The position is a 7 month contract commencing ASAP to a cover maternity leave within the team.
The team are hardworking, down to earth and love their job & the impact they are having daily.
- Coordinate the development & implementation of direct marketing communications for acquisition, renewal & conversion for the donor journey
- Work closely with the Donor Care team to ensure up-to-date & timely delivery of ‘Welcome’ packs & other program materials as required
- Liaise with external suppliers for print, mail and other services to ensure deadlines are met & work delivered in-line briefs
- Assist with the collection of case studies & coordination of story gathering for content creation
- Demonstrated experience in a mass audience direct marketing position – including both eDM & Direct mail
- Exception attention to detail
- Confident communicator, to be able to coordinate multiple stakeholders to meet deadlines
- Strong project management skills from Campaign / Direct Marketing roles
- Understanding of direct marketing in a fundraising environment is preferred but not essential
- Must be able to commit to the full 7 month contract, commencing no later than Monday 16th July
Do not hesitate to apply for this role, this advert will be removed when the successful candidate has been found.
Send your resume through the ‘Apply’ function or to Rebecca@beaumontpeople.com.au – if you have other questions you can call Rebecca Robinson on 02 9133 9322 in Beaumont People’s Northern Rivers Office.