- CBD City, Westmead and Randwick locations
- Work/life balance + competitive salary
- Exposure to a huge hospital foundation program across two sites
About the organisation
Sydney Children's Hospitals Foundation (SCHF) is a leading children's charity, working to inspire the community to support sick kids to live their healthiest lives.
The Direct Marketing Coordinator supports the development of an integrated direct marketing strategy with donors, inclusive of direct mail, telemarketing programs, emails, social media and the website.
- Manage the acquisition of new supporters and cash donors
- Manage relationships with external agencies and suppliers
- Develop, manage and launch a patient conversion program
- Build and refine the existing mail and telemarketing programs
- Manage the current regular giving participants
- Manage the retention strategy of regular and cash supporters
- Develop and manage a re-engagement program that reactivates any lapsed supporter base
- Analyse, report, evaluate and recommend initiatives
Skills & Attributes
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in fundraising, business, advertising, marketing or communications or similar
- Previous campaign management or direct marketing experience, ideally within a relevant not-for-profit organisation or fundraising agency
- Ability to work well under pressure to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Excellent communication, planning, prioritising and organisational skills
- Relationship building skills, and a commitment to display empathy and sensitivity with patient families to honour the patient and family story
- Access to not for profit salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.