This organisation are a creative, organic and customer-focused events business. Using their global footprint, they bring innovators, disrupters and change agents together with their world leading events. Whether it is solar and renewables in Africa, education technology in Australia, railways in the Middle East, orphan drugs in the Americas, or aviation in Europe, their events make a difference.
We are currently seeking a Direct Marketing professional to join the team to develop and drive the acquisition and retention in relation to sponsors, exhibitors and exhibition visitors. In this role, you will be working alongside two experienced Marketing Executives.
The role includes:
- Preparing an integrated direct marketing plan and budget for each conference
- Developing and maintain brand and image for each conference
- Preparing a SWOT analysis for each event
- Managing social media channels
- Involving partners, media, endorsing bodies and supportive bodies
- Managing and building targeted databases
- Degree qualified in a related field
- Creative and original thinker
- Ability to take ownership of tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Strong understanding of direct marketing processes and methods
- Goal orientated and passionate about quantitative results
Please apply online with a covering letter and resume outlining your interest and suitability. For more information call Sophie Donaldson Beaumont People on 02 9093 4933