- CBD location
- Work with an award-winning marketing team
- Develop or start a career with an international development charity!
UNICEF works on behalf of children; to advocate for them and defend their children’s rights and support international development programs.
The Direct Marketing Coordinator supports the Acquisition Manager and team in all administrative tasks, aspects of agency management, and production of externally facing communications to encourage Australians to support UNICEF.
- Responsible for all administrative tasks across acquisition
- Working with creative agencies, mailhouses, printers and other suppliers
- Work with suppliers to manage the logistical elements of face to face acquisition
- Campaign performance reporting across channels
- Coordinate any retail campaigns nationally regarding the development, distribution and recycling of point of sale material
- Coordinate the procurement of collateral such as banners, pitch cards, posters, clothes, etc between suppliers and agencies
- Work with the pledge team to enable the seamless transition from acquisition to retention
- Coordinate between the corporate account team, the marketing team and the retail sites, all project deliverables.
- Coordinate the implementation and monitoring of consumer facing marketing campaigns
- Capability on reporting on key campaign metrics, and using insights to develop Acquisition channels
Skills & Attributes
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, commerce or business or similar
- Experience or interest in not-for-profit fundraising
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- An efficient, keen and proactive multi-tasker
- Evidence of relationship building skills and strong customer service skills
- Work / life balance
- Flexible work environment
- Exposure to mass campaign marketing
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.