- North shore, parking available
- Work/life balance
- Competitive salary
About the organisation
Our client Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is Australia’s largest service provider for people on the autism spectrum, and their specialised schools’ program is one of the largest in the world!
Work with the Direct Marketing Team Leader and utilise direct marketing strategies and tactics across mail, telemarketing, email, digital and social channels to both acquire new supporters and engage existing supporters.
The focus of this role is on project coordination, agency and supplier management, content development, supporter relationship management and campaign analysis tasks.
- Provide project coordination support for the day to day execution of the program (warm and acquisition activities) across mail, telemarketing, email, digital and social channels
- Coordinate activities related to the regular giving program including data hygiene and coordinating reactivation and upgrade campaigns
- Assist with the development and implementation of internal communications plan
- Implement supporter relationship management campaigns to deliver a superior customer service experience to all supporters – from initial acquisition to every touch point thereafter
- Work closely with suppliers including agencies and consultants, designers and copywriters, printers and mail houses and build strong relationships
- Research and coordinate the development of content for direct marketing campaigns and activities
- Assist with development of video content for use across digital channels
- Create content for the Aspect website and social media channels
Skills & Attributes
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or administration are desirable
- 1+ years’ experience in either a marketing, fundraising, direct marketing, communications or project coordination role
- Project coordination experience
- Ability to write in a variety of formats for different audiences
- Strong relationship management skills
- Proactive attitude and ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Empathy for people with a disability and their families/carers
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
- Supportive, experienced team
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.