Direct Marketing Coordinator
- Make a difference in the lives of disadvantaged families by providing a safe and decent home
- Exciting opportunity to join a charity with ambitious goals to triple their impact by 2025!
- North Sydney office, with flexible work from home arrangements
A global not-for-profit that is working in thousands of communities around the world to build, rehabilitate and repair homes to ensure everyone has a safe place to live.
Their services included volunteering programs for corporates, schools and individuals, disaster recovery assistance and partnerships to provide and improve housing solutions.
About the Role:
As the Direct Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for implementing a range of multi-channel direct marketing and fundraising campaigns, to support both acquisition and retention of donors, and the conversion of volunteers to donors and vice versa.
You will work closely with database, marketing/communications functions, and other fundraising, programs and support teams to meet ambitious fundraising growth targets.
This role also provides the incredible opportunity to travel overseas and change the lives of a family firsthand – what could be more rewarding than that?!
About the Person:
You need not to have extensive experience in fundraising, but you must be proactive, take initiative and demonstrate a willingness to grow in the role. Strong coordination, stakeholder management and attention for detail is important. This is a fantastic opportunity to really kick start your career within a charity!
- Project management of an innovative, data-driven direct marketing program using a range of fundraising channels, including direct mail and online appeals and newsletters
- Monitor revenue targets and expenditure budgets
- Work with external DM suppliers to maximise value and effectiveness across campaign concepts, creative and design, copywriting, print, mail house, and digital marketing
- Research and recommend opportunities for the program’s growth and development
- Work closely with the Communications team to ensure quality content and a seamless engagement experience for potential donors and fundraisers
- Work closely with Volunteering and Partnerships teams to maximise cross-selling revenue opportunities for programs impacted by DM strategy
- Contribute to ongoing database integrity, and accuracy, for all fundraising campaigns.
- Undertake post-campaign reporting and share learnings with stakeholders and team
- Previous multi-channel direct marketing experience is desirable
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication, copywriting/editing, customer service and relationship management skills
- Analytical focus and great eye for detail
- Interest and enthusiasm to work in the charitable sector
- Extremely self-motivated, proactive with a willingness to learn
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role therefore please direct all enquiries to Kristina Lesko at Beaumont People on email@example.com or call 02 9093 4911.
Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.