Since 1905 SDN has been there for children from birth, and for their families and communities. This support is delivered through early childhood education and childcare across 24 centres, NDIS disability services for children, family support services and professional learning development.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Customer Experience, this role will implement SDN’s content driven marketing strategy using digital and social channels, developing marketing campaign materials and creating content.
The key areas of focus are:
- Develop and implement content marketing campaigns across online channels
- Curate targeted online and offline content for SDN’s services, ensuring ‘fit for purpose’ and brand alignment across multiple channels
- Manage social media pages to support wider SDN strategy
- Ensure adherence of digital communication channels
- Manage SDN’s online presence
- Monitor, measure and evaluate digital campaigns to drive future campaigns and customer experience strategy
- Working closely with the Director of Marketing and Customer Experience, this is opportunity to make your mark and contribute with the freedom to test and innovate.
- Generous remuneration commensurate with experience including car parking spot.
- Inner CBD location easily accessible by public transport.
A thinker and a doer, you get excited about implementing new ideas and put all your energy and skills into collaborating with others to make those ideas come to life. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills ideally in a similar role, or at similar level;
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Communications
- Solid experience in creating marketing content in a results-driven environment
- Experience implementing creative, content-driven online and offline campaigns
- Demonstrated experience in social media, SEO, SEM, digital marketing, website content management systems and email marketing systems (Mailchimp)
- Experience writing campaign reports with proven experience in engaging and reacting audiences
Due to the urgency of this role, we encourage early applications. Please apply by sending through your resume to email@example.com.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.