Not-for-Profit membership organisation
About the client:
The Real Estate Institute of New South Wales (REINSW) is the largest professional membership body of real estate agents and other property professionals in Australia. The Institute has grown into one of the largest and most comprehensive real estate organisations in Australia.
About the role:
As the Digital Marketing & Campaign Specialist, you will be working within a supportive, collaborative team managing all digital marketing campaigns that have a specific focus on member benefits and ROI.
The marketing team see themselves as the centre of excellence for all marketing material across the business.
- Develop, execute and deliver a digital campaign strategy that aligns with the communications strategy
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute all multi-channel campaigns
- Develop, write, edit and proofread content for publication across a wide range of digital channels
- Liaise with team members to develop marketing and communications materials
- Manage and drive social media platforms such as Google and Facebook
- Analyse and report on all digital campaigns including SEO, Social Media and Google AdWords
- Manage website content to drive traffic and promote campaigns
- A can-do attitude, the ability to take initiative and think creatively to drive campaigns
- Experience in writing, editing and proofreading for print and digital communications
- Previous experience working with CMS and social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite programs
- High level of attention to detail
If you feel you meet the above criteria then please APPLY now! Alternatively, call Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships