Leading children’s charity seeks Digital Marketing Executive to join the team here in Sydney.
- Based in Artarmon, Sydney
- Outstanding opportunity to join a passionate and ambitious children’s charity
- Parking on site
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Opportunity to use your digital experience in a hardworking fun and positive culture
Variety - the Children’s Charity is a national not-for-profit organisation committed to empowering Australian children who are sick, disadvantaged or have special needs. By providing grants, services, programs, scholarships and experiences, Variety helps children in need to overcome whatever obstacles they face and live life to the fullest – simply put, Variety helps give kids a fair go.
Established in Australia over 40 years ago, this inspirational organisation has helped to enrich the lives of tens of thousands of children in need.
Due to growth in the team, Variety's Marketing and Communications requires a part time Digital Marketing Executive to join the team. This role reports to the Marketing and Communications Manager and is tasked with digital campaign performance, online community management, digital donor journey, social media management to drive engagement, brand awareness and increase funds which supports the work Variety does for kids.
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns, working with team to review digital communications and develop strategy to increase brand awareness and optimise success.
- Create and produce outstanding digital content across website, social media and all digital communications
- Develop campaign reporting ensuring marketing and communications content is aligned to Australian Variety Brand book
- Manage and implement social media publishing schedule and community management across social platforms
- Monitor, optimise and report on social media campaigns
- Work with digital marketing agency to maximise SEO performance and google Adwords management
- Update and maintain website pages and content to ensure they are current, relevant and impactful
Your Skills & Attributes
- Passion for making a difference to Aussie kids and their families
- Tertiary degree in relevant discipline and/or relevant experience
- Previous experience in ongoing web-based content management and understanding of web-based tools
- Experience in developing and managing successful EDM’s
- Copywriting skills with the ability to visualise creative ideas and write persuasive content
- Solid knowledge of all digital channels including email marketing, social media, display and mobile
- Strong project management experience
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of CRM database and online research tools
- Exceptional time management skills with multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly professional and articulate, with a genuine passion for the organisation
The team are sociable, fun and extremely hardworking. They are passionate and driven to reach fundraising targets, so that they can continue to grow and deliver the much-needed services they provide to Aussie kids.
If you exude warmth, possess the highest standards of professionalism and are passionate about developing truly engaging business partnerships with a genuine interest in making a difference, we want to hear from you!
Please "apply now" by sending a covering letter addressing the above skills & attributes and an up to date resume to Christina@beaumontpeople.com.au
If you require further information please call Christina Enotiades on 02 9279 2777.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis