- Randwick location, eastern suburbs, on the bus route
- Be creative, get the word out and make the role your own!
- Dog friendly office!
About the organisation
Ronald McDonald House Charities Sydney supports seriously ill or injured children and their families with programs focused on health, education and wellbeing.
They provide a ‘home away from home’ for families required to travel to Sydney for critical medical treatment, as well as support two Family Rooms and a Learning Program.
The Digital Coordinator is responsible for planning, creating and implementing paid and organic social media campaigns, discovering and creating relevant content, and ensuring future growth and development of RMHCS online, social media and digital marketing initiatives.
- Manage and build relationships with digital stakeholders in online community (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, external blogs, etc.)
- Educate and inspire digital community to increase brand awareness and online fundraising
- Identify growth opportunities, digital trends and potential partnerships to continue expanding digital reach and influence
- Execute social media campaigns and look for ways to amplify engagement and user-generated content
- Provide ongoing data analysis on the health of digital platforms and community engagement to ensure consistent improvement by tracking and reporting
- Attend internal and external events and provide in-the-moment content and digital engagement
- Implement annual social media calendar of promotional opportunities
- Monitor and maintain digital website(s)
Skills & Attributes
- Social media and brand management (agency experience desirable)
- Strong understanding of brand storytelling with excellent grammar and written communications skills
- Passionate about digital engagement and have sound knowledge of social media channels
- Respectful of families in ongoing quest to develop case study library
- Dynamic and driven individual with a desire to increase brand awareness and to help transform the lives of seriously ill children
- Skills & knowledge to develop and implement a fully comprehensive communications strategy as being more than just digital
- Strong creative skills (Adobe Creative Suite as well as other graphic design tools)
- Basic graphic design, HTML and video editing skills
- Working knowledge of web analytics (Google Analytics, Facebook Ads reporting, Twitter Analytics)
- Access to not-for-profit salary packaging
- Make a real difference in the lives of seriously ill or injured children and their families
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.