- Work alongside a passionate, collaborative team with supportive and engaged leadership
- Full time, permanent role supporting a well know not for profit organisation
- North Ryde location, parking on-site – flexible work arrangements on offer
About the role:
Reporting into the Marketing and Digital Manager, you will be working on expanding this organisations’ online presence, focusing on website development, email marketing, and broader digital marketing. You will be a key player in developing and implementing the digital fundraising strategy.
- Deliver on a range of digital marketing strategies (such as website development/email marketing)
- Maintain and regularly update the website, with a goal to increase website traffic and increase online visibility by refining SEO strategies
- Deliver on strategic email marketing campaigns, maintain and segment email database, provide reporting on performance and suggest improvements
- Support social media across multiple channels
- Create, and execute content calendars to support marcomms activities, monitor and measure campaigns; drive initiatives to meet and beat targets
- Support internal stakeholders with marketing needs; for example assist in coordinating marketing campaigns
- Create marketing materials and templates such as white papers, case studies and presentations.
- Undertake market research and regular competitor analysis, be on top of industry trends and how to capitalize on them
To be a successful candidate:
You will be enthusiastic, collaborative, have a “can-do” attitude, and be eager to take ownership of your role. Other key attributes:
- Proven experience with digital marketing, email marketing platforms (e.g. Campaign Monitor) and website content management systems (e.g. Wordpress)
- An understanding of Google Ads and SEO
- Experience with tracking and building reports, managing dashboards, and providing insights from Google Analytics
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications, digital marketing, or a related field and experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality, be able to multitask without losing attention to detail
- Digital fundraising experience desirable but not essential – but a passion for working in a dynamic not-for-profit is a must have
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
For any questions, please contact Diana Linde (email@example.com).