Digital Marketing Coordinator
$35-$37 per hour + super
About the Client
A well-known medical association Located in the CBD, they are looking for a temp to hit the ground running in a Digital Marketing coordinator role. The association has exceptional value as a peak body with expert knowledge within their industry through their advocacy and representation of members. They are a small, close-knit and welcoming team where the right person can really make their mark.
About the role
The association is looking for a temporary candidate to support a collaborative team and the Marketing Manager. The role would suit a candidate with solid previous marketing and communications experience, including excellent content creation and copywriting experience. You will support the Marketing Manager by managing and executing the digital marketing strategy, through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn), website content and EDMs. You will be involved in internal meetings to curate content, adhere to strict project deadlines and support the successful implementation of the digital marketing strategy. This role has a heavy component of working from home.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Creation of website content that will engage members and encourage interaction with non-members
- Create social media content (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) and execute the social media strategy
- Develop, edit and proof all communication collateral across a range of channels, including newsletter, EDMs, website, social media channels and latest industry news
- Develop infographics, social graphics, videos, flyers, banners and web content.
- Monthly social media reporting including reach and click rates
- Drive promotional campaigns including preparation of digital marketing materials for EDMs
- Liaise closely with the partnerships, memberships, and events team to support their goals and KPIs
- Marketing administration duties and reporting to the CEO
To be successful you will ideally have:
- Extensive copywriting experience
- Previous experience in content development
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Digital marketing experience with the ability to build campaigns from scratch
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using Canva, video editing, running social advertisement campaigns and developing engaging EDMs and web content
- Knowledge or experience of Google Analytics
- A background in PR, journalism or copywriting
About will have:
- A positive and creative flair with great attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple urgent priorities and deadlines, displaying project management and outstanding organisational skills
- The ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Have a can-do attitude, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use your initiative, hit the ground running and be happy to take responsibility for marketing projects
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- The ability to multi-task and possess strong time management
- Examples of times you have used your own initiative and have been described as a self-motivated go-getter
- The ability to start Monday 2nd August and be happy in an ongoing temporary role
- A small portfolio of content you have designed and created for socials, web or print
We are registering people for this role NOW, so please apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Tara or Jo on 02 9093 4925 or email email@example.com for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of Associations & Membership recruitment including memberships, marketing, events and corporate partnerships.