Newly branded charity seeks a planned giving/bequests specialist to develop, grow and manage a young bequest program.
- Based in North Ryde, Sydney
- Competitive salary
- Parking on site
- Flexible working hours
Dementia Australia is the new voice of Alzheimer’s Australia - a unified, national peak body for people, of all ages, living with all forms of dementia, their families and carers.
They advocate for the needs of people living with all types of dementia, and for their families and carers, and provide support services, education and information.
Reporting to the Campaign Manager, you will develop, grow and manage a comprehensive and innovative range of digital fundraising across individual giving, events, campaigns and appeals. This role will be responsible for the digital stewardship of donors and ensuring income is generated to financially support the development of Dementia Australia services.
- Assume responsibility for the delivery of all digital fundraising including social media and video. This includes planning, concept development through to delivery and follow-up
- Work with various members of the fundraising team to develop a digital fundraising strategy to generate and convert leads for all Dementia Australia fundraising programs
- Liaise with Dementia Australia’s Marketing team to develop, implement and optimise Fundraising’s digital marketing plans
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders including briefing creative and media agencies
- Liaise with the Fundraising team to ensure brand consistency across digital fundraising campaigns
- Develop contact strategies to profile, cultivate, solicit and steward digital prospects and donors
- Actively seek new ideas and innovative approaches to ensure the maintenance and growth of digital fundraising income to Dementia Australia and also highlight potential Major and Corporate Donors
Skills & Attributes
- Two or more years’ experience working in a digital marketing role
- Skilled in Adobe Cloud Suite products including Premier Pro
- Experience working on existing supporter/customer programs, and acquisition programs
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to work in a high performance environment, managing multiple tasks with defined budgets and conflicting deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in budget management with a target driven approach
- Be able to work unsupervised and be an active team member
- Well-developed written and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and budgets
- Ability to show innovative tactics in achieving goals
- Genuine interest in the charity sector
- A keen sense of donor care & service
- Be willing to undertake travel as required and be flexible in work hours
This role offers the opportunity to work in a hardworking and positive environment where the team are committed to achieving results for the charity. You will have the satisfaction of knowing that your work has a real impact on families across Australia.
- Opportunities for professional development
- New, unified organisation
- Salary packaging available
- Flexible environment