Exciting opportunity to join a digital fundraising agency to work with multiple not-for-profit organisations and influence a variety of campaigns across event fundraising, online campaigns, lead generation, digital strategy, retention, and acquisition.
About the role
In the role you will have the opportunity to apply your creative thinking to support many not for profits with strategic development right through to the execution of fundraising and marketing campaigns.
As a Digital Fundraising Account Manager, you will be the lead contact for several key not-for-profit clients supporting with strategic development right through to the execution of digital fundraising campaigns. Working with a variety of clients throughout Australia, you will nurture existing relationships and continually develop their fundraising programs to achieve desired results.
- Be the main point of contact for the organization's key clients for digital campaigns
- Lead client and creative briefings, coordinate concept development to final execution, oversee implementation across multiple digital channels and ensure campaign budgets are adhered to and deadlines are met
- Assist to create donor communication journeys and execute via email marketing software
- Work with others on integrated campaigns and take the lead on digital aspects
- Provide the highest levels of client service and nurture existing client relationships
- Manage social media and search engine marketing
- Be responsible for continuous learning and development whilst contributing to a vibrant workforce.
- Experience running digital fundraising campaigns across social media, search engines, email marketing and more
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships.
- Excellent project management, time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional ability to build one-on-one relationships with a background in professional fundraising (events and digital campaigns ideal)
- The ability to lead, motivate and influence others
- Creative and lateral thinking
- Tertiary qualified in marketing or fundraising is preferred.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on email@example.com or call 02 9093 4911.