- Based in Randwick, Sydney
- Outstanding opportunity to join a passionate and ambitious children’s charity
- Exceptional team, highly capable, high performing and fun
- Competitive salary
Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation (SCHF) is recognised as one of the most transparent and high-profile non-profit organisations in Australia and fundraises for the Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network, encompassing the Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick; the Children’s Hospital at Westmead; Bear Cottage and Kids Research.
Working across teams, the Digital Content Producer will coordinate, develop and monitor the Foundation’s website, eDM campaigns and other digital communications and fundraising initiatives utilising multiple digital platforms and tools, in consultation with the Digital Engagement Manager.
This opportunity is ideal for an exceptional individual with demonstrated experience in web development, online campaign optimization, and expert technical skills in management and developing websites.
- Develop, coordinate and monitor Foundation’s website, online campaigns and other digital communications and fundraising initiatives
- Create and produce frequent fundraising and event eDMs, campaigns and provide advice accordingly
- Manage multiple digital platforms and tools
- Preparation of imagery and basic design, creation of landing pages
- Develop new content sections
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO and SEM)
- Monitor, interpret and report on digital analytics
- Provide general support to the marketing and communications team on all digital communications
- Maintain current and leading-edge developments and new trends to improve and enhance the delivery of marketing and communications.
Your Skills & Attributes
- Experience in technical web development (including coding) and digital communications ideally in not-for-profit fundraising environment (agency experience also welcome)
- Demonstrated expert technical skills and significant experience in managing websites
- Strong familiarity with Content Management Systems
- Experience building and optimising online marketing campaigns including SEO and SEM
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in using Mail Chimp, Auto Pilot and Photo Shop
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
The team are sociable, fun and extremely hardworking. They are passionate and driven to reach objectives so that they can continue to grow and deliver the much-needed services they provide to Australian children.
If you exude warmth, possess the highest standards of professionalism and are passionate about utilising your digital expertise with a genuine interest in making a difference, we want to hear from you!
Please "apply now" by sending a covering letter addressing the above skills & attributes and an up to date resume to Christina@beaumontconsulting.com.au
If you require further information please call Christina Enotiades on 02 9279 2777.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis