- Animal welfare charity
- Work within a collaborative, supportive and fund team
- A huge opportunity for career progression and development
- Flexible working arrangements
This is a well-known community based charity advocating and educating on the welfare of animals. The organisation pride themselves on their strong, supportive culture and value on the development of staff, offering great professional development opportunities to staff.
About the Role
The Digital Communications Coordinator will join the Communications team to create and edit copy for eDM’s, blogs, website, newsletters and more. This role will also drive website strategy and provide administrative assistance to the Communications team as needed.
About the Person
You will have passion for writing and developing fit for purpose content to deliver key messaging using digital channels. The ideal person will have also ideally held a previous internship or entry level communications based role. You will be motivated, energetic and showcase a willingness to proactively learn.
- Maintain the website (edits, optimisations and troubleshooting) working with external agencies when required
- Creating copy (blog, eDM’s, website, newsletters, statements and more)
- Liaise with the Digital Communications Manager to implement the website strategy and larger website projects
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to develop proactive and reactive messaging and to source stories
- Assist with email marketing, social media and digital marketing as required
- Previous internship or graduate role a communications, digital, copywriting or website role
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and work proactively
- Collaborative and team player
- Ability to multitask and manage projects
- Tertiary qualification in communications or similar –desirable
If this sounds like you click on the "Apply Now" button or for a confidential conversation contact Kristina on Kristina@beaumontpeople.com.au or 9093 4911.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis