- Cool, modern company that has grown 200% year on year since 2013 inception
- Located in vibrant office in Surry Hills next to Central Station
- Flexible hours with the opportunity to work from home
- Autonomous position with the freedom to be creative in managing campaigns
Our client is looking for a Campaign Executive to work with their clients
across biddable media channels such as Paid Search Advertising,
Facebook Advertising, Programmatic Display and App Download
About The Client
The company is a leading digital marketing agency within the sports, betting
and gaming industry. You will be joining an ambitious Digital Agency with
offices in Sydney and the UK, with plans to move into the US market in 2019. The office in Sydney is a nimble environment but highly creative.
Work with the Biddable Media Manager to manage and optimise their client
accounts, report on activity, and consistently suggest methods of
improvement in CPA, ROI. As the Digital Campaign Executive, you will be
working inside the following platforms:
- Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Doubleclick Bid Manager (or equivalent 3rd party ad platforms)
- Facebook Advertising (Through Facebook Business Manager or equivalent DSP)
- Media buying through 3rd party ad networks
- Trafficking execution (Through DCM or equivalent)
About The Person
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, someone who is
good with numbers, analytical, and can translate optimisation techniques
into tangible results.
You will have a strong entrepreneurial spirit with a willingness to learn new
systems and progress through the organisation. You will need to show
flexibility at weekends and evenings to optimise the accounts where
necessary as this is critical to success for our clients.
Measures of Performance
- Run campaigns to agreed CPA rates with clients and consistently grow the accounts and improve performance in conversion rates
- Initiative to test new techniques such as keyword targeting, ad copy testing, display & facebook audience testing
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 12-18 months experience in a digital role, either client side or agency side, and experience of running multiple campaigns
- Experienced in the Google stack of products, e.g. GA, Adwords, DCM, DBM, GTM, primarily experience will be in Adwords
- English as a fluent language
- Demonstrable Excel skills for reporting & analysis
- Strong inter-personal skills both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of the sporting calendar in Australia & UK
- Knowledge of the betting industry is preferred, but not essential
annum, with an extra day each completed year to a maximum of 28 days,
brand new offices located in Surry Hills near Central Station, a competitive
salary, regular social gatherings.
If you have proven experience we would love to hear from you. Please click "Apply Now"
If you require further information please contact Luke Mankee on 02 9093 4905.