Digital and Direct Marketing Campaign Manager
- Competitive salary
- Newly created exciting role
- Based in Eastern Suburbs, Randwick
- Reporting to CEO
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This highly regarded and well established health promotion charity supports the hospital and since 2004, they have raised more than $30 million in cash and kind to advance the health of Australians by connecting generosity to innovation and excellence in patient care, research, education and health promotion.
Led by Founding CEO and an engaged and involved Board of Directors, dedicated team work to build community and private partnerships, to raise vital funds and awareness for the continued development of health promotion, research, education, equipment and facilities and special projects at the hospital.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the CEO and working across teams, the Digital and Direct Marketing Manager will develop, implement and project manage direct and digital fundraising campaigns that grow the GDV supporter base, and the systems and strategies that are required to deliver the initiatives. Key channels include direct mail, telemarketing, email, social media and web.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Manage delivery of all digital fundraising initiatives including social media and video. This includes planning, concept development through to delivery and follow-up and working with social media coordinator to post material
- Develop new campaigns for POWHF
- Review current donor giving products and channels, looking to improve, research and recommend new channels.
- Work with the fundraising team to develop a digital fundraising strategy to generate and convert leads for all POWHF fundraising programs
- Develop, implement and optimise POWHF fundraising’s digital marketing plans
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders including briefing creative and media agencies
- Liaise with fundraising team to ensure brand consistency across digital fundraising campaigns
- Develop contact strategies to profile, cultivate, solicit and steward digital prospects and donors
- Actively seek new ideas and innovative approaches to ensure the maintenance and growth of digital fundraising income to POWHF and highlight potential Major and Corporate Donors
In order to be successful as the Digital and Direct Marketing and Campaign Manager, it is essential that you have:
- Experience working in a digital marketing role, ideally with not-for-profit experience.
- Proven experience of working with existing supporter/customer programs, and acquisition programs (preferred)
- Demonstrated project management skills with ability to work in a high-performance environment, managing multiple tasks with defined budgets and conflicting deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in budget management with a target driven approach
- Well-developed written and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and budgets
- Ability to show innovative tactics in achieving goals
- Genuine interest in the charity sector
- A keen sense of donor care & service
The team is collaborative, fun, passionate, hardworking and experiencing exponential growth. They are genuine and driven to reach fundraising targets so that they can continue to grow and deliver the much-needed services they provide.
If you exude warmth, possess the highest standards of professionalism and have a genuine interest in making a difference, we want to hear from you!
Don't delay! If you have proven experience and would love to apply your expertise within an organisation that truly makes a difference, we would love to hear from you. Please click "Apply Now" and upload your CV and cover letter
If you have any questions please contact Christina Enotiades on 02 9279 2777.