This established and well known charity help children & their families in times of need. This includes not only care, but fundraising for medical research, lifesaving equipment and world class clinical care.
The role of Major Gift Manager will join a small team of relationship & development fundraisers to build lasting and quality relationships with high value donors to ensure crucial fundraising targets are met.
The Role of Major Gift Manager:
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop & implement strategies & activities related to fundraising, philanthropy & relationship-building
- Personally & with senior team member, cultivate & steward relationships with current & prospective donors at the major gift level
- Meet key performance indicators that include phone calls, meetings, emails, letters & proposals to support the fundraising process
- Actively engage in the organisation’s events & engagement activities
- Follow CRM & Administration processes with integrity, ensuring accurate and up to date information is inputted
- Demonstrated experience & success in a relationship fundraising role including individual donors, charitable trusts & foundations or corporate partnerships
- Demonstrated knowledge of philanthropy methods that can be used to secure & maintain relationships
- Demonstrated experience writing and presenting proposals to secure opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines & work under pressure and establish priorities