ANZUP, a not for profit cancer research charity, is seeking an experienced Development Manager on a part time basis based in Camperdown, Sydney.
- Part-time position - 3 days
- Based in Camperdown, Sydney
- Small, Creative, high energy, friendly team
- Beautiful state of the art offices
The newly created role of Development Manager will join a small yet highly productive team that aim to build resources to generate new opportunities in order to achieve their mission.
Reporting to the CEO, you will play a vital role in engaging with major donors, philanthropic organisations/individuals and community fundraisers. You will cultivate and maintain relationships among business partners while also developing strategies to increase ANZUP’s broader revenue stream.
- Develop and implement philanthropic program fostering relationships with new and existing donors
- Research and apply for government and philanthropic grant applications
- Working closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager, drive development and implement ANZUPs fundraising strategy
- Working with Marketing and Communications Manager, identify opportunities for corporate and individual support with key stakeholders
- Identify prospects through specific research criteria with philanthropic, partnerships and donor profile development to build on and establish new relationships
- Manage the input of CRM information using data for measurements and evaluation
- Assist in executing sponsor programs as required
- Assist with other ANZUP activities as directed by the CEO
Skills and Attributes
- Highly motivated who is a connector and influencer
- Experience in successful development and implementation of donor engagement strategy
- Demonstrated experience and success engaging and retaining major donors/partners
- Entrepreneurial with ability to work independently and collaboratively within a small team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive, engaging and approachable attitude
- High degree of computer literacy
This role offers the opportunity to work in a creative, fun, and fast-paced/high-energy working environment. You'll have the satisfaction of knowing that your work contributes to making a real impact on families across Australia.
As a health promotions charity you will receive a $15,900.00 tax free salary component which means more in your take home pay. You will also benefit from a cohesive, supportive and flexible working environment. If you possess a creative and innovative approach to philanthropic enterprise and are adaptable and dynamic, we would love to hear from you!
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and a covering letter outlining your relevant achievements through the 'apply' button.