ANZUP, a not for profit cancer research charity, is seeking an experienced Development Manager – Partnerships and Engagement, P/T, based in Camperdown, Sydney.
Full Job Description
- Part-time position (initially 21 hours per week for a 12-month contract)
- Based in Camperdown, Sydney
- Small, Creative, high energy, friendly team
- Beautiful state of the art offices
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Australian and New Zealand Urogenital and Prostate (ANZUP) Cancer Trials Group. ANZUP is the peak body in Australia and New Zealand whose mission is to conduct high quality clinical trial research to improve treatment of Bladder, Kidney, Testicular and Prostate Cancers. ANZUP is an active and collaborative clinical trials group working nation-wide on vital clinical research.
The newly created role of Development Manager – Partnerships and Engagement will join a small yet highly productive team that aim to build resources to generate new opportunities in order to achieve their mission.
Reporting to the CEO, you will play a vital role in engaging with majors donors, philanthropic organisations/individuals and community fundraisers. You will cultivate and maintain relationships among business partners while also developing strategies to increase ANZUP’s broader revenue stream.
- Develop and implement philanthropic program fostering relationships with new and existing donors
- Research and apply for government and philanthropic grant applications
- Working closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager, drive development and implement ANZUPs fundraising strategy
- Working with Marketing and Communications Manager, identify opportunities for corporate and individual support with key stakeholders
- Identify prospects through specific research criteria with philanthropic, partnerships and donor profile development to build on and establish new relationships
- Manage the input of CRM information using data for measurements and evaluation
- Assist in executing sponsor programs as required
- Assist with other ANZUP activities as directed by the CEO
Skills and Attributes
- Highly motivated who is a connector and influencer
- Experience in successful development and implementation of donor engagement strategy
- Demonstrated experience and success engaging and retaining major donors/partners
- Entrepreneurial with ability to work independently and collaboratively within a small team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive, engaging and approachable attitude
- High degree of computer literacy
- Strong client-service focus and commitment
This role offers the opportunity to work in a creative, fun, and fast-paced/high-energy working environment. You'll have the satisfaction of knowing that your work contributes to making a real impact on families across Australia.
As a health promotions charity you will receive a $15,900.00 tax free salary component which means more in your take home pay. You will also benefit from a cohesive, supportive and flexible working environment. If you possess a creative and innovative approach to philanthropic enterprise and are adaptable and dynamic, we would love to hear from you!
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and a covering letter outlining your relevant achievements through the 'apply' button.
Please note there is no set closing date for this position so I encourage early applications. I will remove this advertisement when the position is successfully filled.