The role is responsible for managing the CRM database (Salesforce).
Full Job Description
- Great opportunity to join a well-known brand
- Full time permanent position
- Sydney CBD
- Line management
- Competitive salary packaging, inspirational cause
Our client is a national charity providing all Australians experiencing a personal crisis with access to 24-hour crisis support and suicide prevention services.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Australia’s most iconic brands at a time of growth and investment in Fundraising.
Fundraising Database Manager
The role is responsible for managing the CRM database (Salesforce), the management of systems and interfaces, and using analytics and automation to offer suggestions on further improvements to processes and programs. The role is focused on ensuring the data configuration is optimised to allow for accurate and meaningful reporting and insights that aid the strategic development of fundraising programs.
- Work directly with Fundraising and Marketing to Provide data insight, reporting and transparency
- Develop and implement best practice data governance and management through establishing controls, oversight and ownership of data across the organisation
- Work across teams and lead the management and maintenance the Salesforce CRM database
- Ensure optimum functionality for operational efficiency and to ensure all information requirements are met effectively
- Manage supporter service officer position in Canberra
- Develop, implement and maintain consistent segmentation of donors and campaign and donation revenue in line with fundraising strategy
- Develop, implement and maintain a robust training program to ensure all staff can fully utilise the database
- Provide regular and ad-hoc CRM reports to the business that identifies trends, insights, learnings and issues
- Overall management of the data selection process
- Create actionable market intelligence and analysis, statistical and segmentation models to aid selection, targeting and understanding of the performance of fundraising activities
- Manage the administration and development of the CRM database
- Experience in a data analytics, reporting and database management, ideally within a relevant not-for-profit organisation with Salesforce (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience managing the development and maintenance of a relational database in a fundraising or sales/marketing environment, including extracting relevant data from large and complex data sets
- Proven successful project management experience - new systems & processes and process development
- Excellent computer literacy with database systems, and MS Office applications
- Experience in the successful creation and implementation of data policies and procedures
- Excellent project management skills
This is a great opportunity to make a difference to the lives of many.
Please send through your up to date resume and covering letter or call Janine Birch on (02) 9279 2777 if you have any additional questions.
There is no closing date for this role, applications will be assessed as they are received so please do not hesitate to apply. Adverts will be removed upon successful appointment.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis