- Full Time - Based in Camperdown, Sydney
- Small, creative, high energy, friendly team
- Be a key part in the implementation of a new database!
- Beautiful state of the art offices
Reporting to the Executive Assistant and the CEO, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the clinical trials, membership and donor / stakeholder databases and the coordination of the overall database administration. In this small, busy, hands-on team, every day will be different, and you will be given the opportunity to lead the implementation of the new clinical trial database.
- Lead the implementation of the new clinical trials database, currently in approval phase
- Coordinate and maintain reporting and project administration on the clinical trials database ensuring timely, reliable data and study protocol compliance;
- Report information for key trial related activities to the relevant stakeholders
- Monitor progress of all contracts, as well as, report and track all milestones and payments
- Be the liaison between key internal and external stakeholders, including committees and trial coordinating centres
- Maintaining the donor / stakeholder database, actively ensuring that all data is reliable, accurate and valid
- Create efficient and strategic processes and procedures (SOP’s) for effective use and information sharing using the new and existing databases
- Minimum of three years’ experience coordinating a database and administration
- The ability to work in a small high-performing team, with strong communication and time management skills
- Project planning and time management experience
- Prior experience working with not for profit, medical, health and research teams would be an advantage
We are looking for a hardworking, independent and collaborative Database and Administration Coordinator who is both operational and strategic in their approach. You will need to be resourceful, resilient and add value to this high performing team.
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further question please contact Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of ANZUP, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.