This role's primary objective is to assist with data management and data handling and cleansing of two databases for the development of one scheme development.
- Identifying and contracting clients
- Prorating accounts to the effective date
- Liaising with Finance and client on outcomes including transferring any monies paid between relevant accounts and associated databases
- Updating records relating to the client data clean-up effort ensure the successful alignment of all licensing databases.
- Advanced excel
- Expert knowledge of business practices and data entry
- Clear understanding of internal/ external stakeholder requirements and interests
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships