Beaumont People are currently seeking an experienced Data Analyst to support our charity client, based in the CBD, immediate start
- Import and ensure quality data is imported from external partners
- Maintain existing Power Bi Reports.
- Help with SQL querying for reporting and training
- Provide strategic data insights, recommendations, and reports to guide operational program direction
- Actively reporting on campaigns.
- Supporting the team with analysis and general support
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask.
- Experience using Microsoft Power BI
- Experience in writing efficient and complex SQL queries, writing stored procedures.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the business.
- Minimum of one to two years experience working with a CRM.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with Microsoft Office, including Excel at Advanced level (Pivot tables/V look ups).
This position is a temporary ongoing assignment and we will need you to be immediately available.